Entube Center creates space for talented youth, who are passionate about modern media. We organize inspiring workshops, webinars (online meetings) and more types of activities such as dedicated educational workshops and contests.
Our goals are teaching, inspiring and engaging.
Our activity aims at developing capabilities of youth who are interested in modern media, offering modern media training courses, offering facilities and technical services to support talented youth to reach their aspirations and supporting youth desire to share and use communication methods towards society.
We have different types of activities:
- Open workshops where participants can be inspired for the future (inspirational open workshops in Entube Center and in-company workshops in cooperation with cultural & art centres and universities).
- Dedicated educational workshops and multimedia content (webinars, video tips, instructional videos, Entube Book of Knowledge) where participants can acquire specific skills.
- Various opportunities for members to have tried what they have learned (such as competitions and challenges).
We have participated in Darb Al Saai 2015.
Contests we have organized:
– „Garangao celebration – share your impression” – participants were asked to develop a unique and innovative video presenting Garangao celebration
– „Postcard from… – the best summer moments in one video” – participants were asked to develop a unique and innovative video and share amazing summer moments
– „Share Your Story!” – participants were asked to develop a video and share their stories about how the Qatari core values of justice, generosity, modesty and altruism are reflected in life today. Contest was organized in collaboration with Doha Film Institute.
During Ramadan 2016 we organized social campaign “Active Ramadan”. Its main aim was to promote hints and tips for healthy and active Ramadan among the residents of Qatar. People were recording videos with their tips and promoted them on social media channels with hashtag #activeramadan.